Welcome to Naisaa.com
The following terms of Conditions(these “Terms of Conditions”), govern your access to and use of the Naisaa.com website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.naisaa.com (the “Site”) by A.S Ahad Team Members .( 6320,Rajshahi,Dhaka,Bangladesh ) for payments made from the (Paypal) for payments made from anywhere else. and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as “Naisaa” “we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Naisaa.com services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Conditions.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Naisaa.com
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Naisaa.com.
Naisaa.com Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Naisaa.com Credits are credits that Naisaa.com may provide users to be used only for purchases on Naisaa.com, subject to these Terms of Conditions or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Service® Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s service for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Service® Page is where the Seller can describe their service and the services terms, and the Buyer can purchase the service and create an order.
Service® are offered on Naisaa.com
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Service.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Service Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Naisaa.com platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of services, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Service , currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Naisaa.com Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase Service on Naisaa.com, subject to these Terms.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Naisaa.com . Registration is free.
- Service on Naisaa.com may be offered at a base starting price of $1. Some Service are offered at a base price of more than $1 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Service in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Service page or through a Custom Offer.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Naisaa.com retains the right to use all published delivered works for Naisaa.com marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Service on Naisaa.com to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Service .
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 50% of the purchase amount.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Naisaa.com Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 25 days after the order is marked as complete.
Minimum Payout $50
Maximum Payout $5000
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Naisaa.com order number (#FO).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their services.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Conditions . Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 2 days after the order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Naisaa.com’s Customer Support department for assistance
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Naisaa.com’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Conditions.